Gold Coast Gardeners provide a comprehensive and complete landscaping and design service to clients in the Gold Coast and surrounding areas. With more than 15 years extensive experience in designing, maintaining project management of landscapes. Gold Coast Gardeners will create a customised design perfectly suited to your requirements. Our reputation has been built on our honesty, our ethics and our artistic creativity. We create inspired and innovative designs and then manage the whole project from start to finish.
As landscape design consultants, we provide the following range of services:
- Landscape design and project management,
from conception to completion
- Garden planning and implementation
- Swimming pool feature design
- Design of water features and surrounds
- Timber, stone or brick retaining walls
- Landscape outdoor lighting plans
- Paving for pool surrounds, patios, entertainment areas and pathways
- Timber for decking, pergolas, shades, boardwalks and feature/privacy screens
- Garden and landscaping irrigation
- Landscape planting and protection
As part of your full-service landscaping and design package, we also organise:
- All documentation – prepare landscape plans, specifications and council applications and approvals
- Hiring of all trades people
- Sourcing of all materials and plantings
- Engineering certificates, if required for structural work
- Pool safety and compliance approvals, if required
Whether you have a large or small commercial property, your building’s external landscaping tells a lot about the professionalism of your company. Choose between simple garden beds with large flowering plants, tidy boarders with well clipped hedges or a large expanse of healthy and well maintained lawns.
We are skilled and talented landscape design consultants, landscape designer and project managers and will design an external landscaping plan that aligns with your company’s philosophy and your branding image.
Established gardens can be a joy to makeover. We will take all of your dreams and turn them into reality - do you want a large outdoor entertaining area? Maybe a brand new area for the kids or a tropical oasis?
Or maybe just a beautifully paved courtyard, a fabulous water feature and a bespoke grassed area. You can feel confident that we will give you a garden makeover that suits your lifestyle and your budget.
Aged Care/Child Care/Hospitals
These types of properties require safe, external environments for their clients and healthy, non-toxic plantings. As experienced landscape design consultants we will ensure that your outdoor areas are safe and easy to maintain.
So whether you need a child friendly outdoors area with a shaded area, playground facilities and bike tracks, an aged person friendly outdoors area with lots of restful, seating areas with cool, tinkling water features and safe walking pathways or a functional and tidy external environment – We have years of experience behind us - and we will create a plan that suits your specific needs.
New Home Builds
Building a new home is exciting, but whilst you may have some ideas for your outside areas, you don’t always know exactly what you want or what design will suit your external space. That is where we can help – we love designing landscapes so we will design and prepare a landscape plan specific to your requirements and to suit your budget.